Every school kid dreams of March Break, that week-long vacation from school and learning. I cannot wait to experience the Princess’ first March Break and all that it has to offer. Here are just a few of the many activities happening from the 9th – 17th that you and your little ones can enjoy!
- March Break at Shops at Don Mills. The Shops at Don Mills have been busy planning activities for everyone to enjoy during March Break. From riding the miniature train, kids yoga, face painting and balloon animals, crafts to music & play, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Simply click the link above for all the activity times and details!
- The Berenstain Bears Live! On March 12th and 13th, The Living Arts Centre is presenting The Berestain Bears Live. Admission is $20 for adults and $15 for kids and there will be juice and snacks provided. Come see what’s happening in Bear Country!
- March Break Dance Camp. Have a lover of dance? Gotta Dance Studios at 3581 Dundas St W are hosting a dance camp from March 11th to the 15th. Ages 3 – 16 are welcome and there will be dance workshops including celebrities from Stomp and So You Think You Can Dance. Register now!
- March Break at the Ontario Science Centre. Does your child enjoy science? Then look no further than the Ontario Science Centre. From Einstein Alive to Cosmic Journey’s, there is something for every one of all ages.
- Sherlock Holmes and the Clock-Maker Mystery. Come to Blackcreek Pioneer Village and take part in solving the mystery based on Arthur Conan Doyle’s famous character. Tickets are only $15.