Father’s Day is right around the corner and if you are looking for family oriented activities to do in Toronto, here are a few!
- If Dad is into history, Black Creek Pioneer Village will be having a Revolutionary War Re-enactment with over 200 soldiers and a BBQ Rib Lunch!
- The Toronto Zoo will be having a “Meet the Wild Dads” on Sunday, June 17th. Whether it’s the penguins, gorilla’s or polar bears, Dad will be sure to enjoy!
- Why not have a royal brunch for the King in your life. Casa Loma will be having a brunch for Father’s Day that includes a self-guided tour.
- Does Dad have a sweet tooth? Then come by the Ding Dong Bakery in the Kensington Market for a treat tour and Dad’s walk away with a free gift!
- How about a cruise for Dad? Mariposa will be having a Father’s Day brunch and dinner for all those special Dad’s out there.
- Is the special Dad in your life a Treky? The Ontario Science Centre will be presenting Star Trek Live! Take Dad where no one has boldly gone before!
- Why not raise money for Prostate Cancer on Father’s Day. At Ash Bridge’s Bay, there will be the National 5 km run to raise funds for Prostate Cancer Canada. Show Dad we care!
- Why not take Dad on a culinary journey? Toronto is flourishing with Food Trucks and why not tickle Dad’s taste buds with a selection of tasty treats!