I have been graciously given the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Lydia at lifeloveandlydia.wordpress.com. With all her posts, you can tell that she is a very genuine and kind-hearted person, with infinite dedication to family, friends and her faith. She definitely inspired me when she too ran a 5K race and that definitely was great motivator for me for my race. Be sure to check out her blog, you’ll be glad you did!
The Award Requirements
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3) State 7 things about yourself.
4) Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5) Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things About Me!
- My favourite ice cream is Pralines & Cream! Anytime I go to buy a treat from Baskin Robbins, it is always Pralines & Cream in a waffle cone. Mmm delicious!
- My favourite poem is “She Walks in Beauty” by Lord Byron.
- When Hubby, Princess and I eat dinner, I will not begin to eat unless Hubby has started. It’s weird I know, it’s not from some household rule, but just out of habit I guess.
- Raspberries are my favourite berry.
- I hate locking my doors. This drives Hubby crazy, but I don’t like being locked in.
- I have recently fallen in love with Michael’s Craft Store. In an attempt to be crafty, I went to Michael’s and fell head over heels.
- I prefer to hand scrub my floors. Hubby always reminds me that we have a mop, but there is something stress relieving and cleansing about getting on our hands and knees and scrubbing away the dirt. Hard on the knees but good for my peace of mind!
Bloggers I Nominate;
- Motherhood is an Art
- Musings from Mommyland
- Shoes on the Wrong Feet
- Bucket List Publications
- Glitter Frog