It is Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for. While I have lots and lots of things to be thankful for, I have come up with a list of the most important.
- Hubby and Princess. Here are two of the most important people in my life and I know I wouldn’t be the person I am today without them. Hubby is my rock, my best friend, my other half, the ying to my yang. We’ve been together for 6 years and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him. And Princess. What to say about Princess. She is my everything. I didn’t know how much love you could feel for another human being until she was born. She’s the very reason for this blog.
- Extended Family. I have a great support system with other family members. I have wonderful parents and two sisters and their partners that I call my immediate family. They have seen me at my best and worst and I have so many wonderful memories of them. I also have wonderful in-laws and cousins, aunts, and uncles. Family means so much to me and I want to let them all know how thankful I am to have them in my life.
- Friends. My friends have had such an amazing impact on my life. Some I have know for over a decade, and some for only a short while, but whether big or small, their impact has made me a better person.
- Good Health. Sometimes this is often overlooked as something to be grateful for, but after going through so much with infertility, I am thankful for my health otherwise being intact and sound. My heart is strong and my mind is sharp.
- The Necessities. I am a simple person. I don’t need fancy clothes or a big house. I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, money in the bank, air in my lungs, clothes on my back, a job to go to and great people to surround myself with.
- YOU!!!! To all my wonderful followers, I am thankful that you still find the time to read this blog and have an interest in what I have to say. So I wish you all a very wonderful Thanksgiving!