Halloween is only a week away and while most children are prepping themselves for the sugar coma they are about to endure and parents are saving for the cavities the dentists will have to fill. In Toronto this weekend, there are some fun family orientated activities for people of all ages to enjoy!
- Alligator Pie. Soulpepper’s Production will be putting on an hour-long play for the entire family to enjoy!
- Boo at the Zoo. Whether its taking part in Critters and Costume parade or walking the Pumpkin Trail, this is sure to be enjoyed by the whole family
- Haunted High Park. Come here are the ghostly tales and stories in High Park this Saturday from 6:30 – 7:30.
- Halloween Bed Race. On the 27th from 10 – 1, closed off Bloor St will turn into a Halloween Bed Race. Dress up in your costume and come for some fun!
- Haunted Walk of Old Toronto. Take a late night tour Old Toronto and hear all the haunting stories that Toronto has to offer!
Here are just a few, but there are many more events in Toronto happening this weekend!