You know the drill. Every month I make a small list of things I want to achieve and October was no different. So here are my October goals revisited.
- Watch 5 Horror Films. I watched Shaun of the Dead, 28 Days Later, Pumpkinhead, The Craft and Dracula.
- Prepare the Princess’ Halloween Costume. The Princess flip flopped for a very long time about what she wanted to be for Halloween, but she finally decided on a Princess, go figure.
- Thanksgiving and Halloween Crafts. We took fallen leaves and used sponges to make stamps out of the leaves. Then we used construction paper and googly eyes to make creepy monsters.
- Take a Fall walk. One of my favourite part of Fall are the changing leaves. The reds and browns and yellows and oranges are absolutely stunning.
- Make my own candy. Do cookies count? LOL Because if they don’t, then I didn’t do this one.