This is one of my favourite dips and I served it at the Princess’ birthday and now I’m sharing it with you. Enjoy!
- 1 Bag of Tostito’s Scoops
- 1 Pkg of Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream
- 1 Pkg of Powdered Taco Seasoning
- Head Lettuce
- Green Onion
- Cheddar Cheese
- Mix softened cream cheese, taco seasoning and sour cream into a bowl and mix until smooth. You may want to add more or less sour cream depending on how soft or firm you want the dip to be. Smooth into serving dish with a spatula.
- Finely chop the head lettuce and layer on top of the dip.
- Then add a fine layer of diced green onion.
- Now add a layer of diced tomato and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!