I was having one of those “feel like baking” kind of days when my friend recommended this recipe. By far the best brownies I have ever had.
- 1/2 Cup of Butter
- 1 Cup of White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup of Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp of Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and grease & flour 8 inch pan.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Remove from heat.
- Mix in sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Beat in remaining ingredients.
- Spread batter in pan and bake for 25 – 30 minutes. Do not overcook.