Are you looking for some fun things to keep the children entertained this weekend? Then look no further!
- Baking at the Mackenzie House. Come to the Mackenzie House at 82 Bong St to make some Victorian desserts on Dec 1st from 9 – 11:30.
- Etobicoke Lakeshore Christmas Parade. Come to Dwight Avenue & Lake Shore Blvd West for the 22nd Annual Christmas Parade. On December 1st from 10 – 12 come see Santa!
- Holiday Greeting Cards Family Workshop. At the Todmorden Mills Heritage Museum and Arts Centre, families can come and build personalized holiday greeting cards on December 1st from 1 – 4.
- Gingerbread Cookie Factory. From 10 – 8 this weekend, the volunteers from Trillium Health Centre will be hosting their Gingerbread Cookie Factory at Sherway Gardens with all proceeds going to seniors health services. Come decorate cookies with icing and sprinkles!
- CP Holiday Train. On December 1st, the CP Holiday Train will be coming to Toronto at 750 Runnymede Rd at 5:30. This was personally one of my faves growing up! Cannot wait to bring the Princess.