As usual, every month I make goals for myself and then revisit them at the beginning of the next month. I made my list of goals for November, and here they are revisited.
- Plan a fantastic birthday for the Princess. Her birthday was a hit, with lots of friends and family present. The theme was dancing as the Princess has been in dance class since September. A ballerina cake, lots of yummy food and good company always makes for a great time.
- Plan a romantic night for me and Hubby’s 6 year anniversary. I am all about quality over quantity, so instead of spending hundred’s of dollars on gifts and a night out, we made our own special dinner, bought dessert and then sat down and played a board game. We laughed, reminisced about the last 6 years and discussed the next 6. We finished off the night with a romantic movie. It was a really great night.
- Post more frequently than I did the last month. I think I posted more often but I haven’t checked how many I posted in October versus November.
- Craft something for the upcoming holidays. I crafted a Christmas Tree door ornament.
- Plan a Girl’s Day for me and the Princess. The Princess and I enjoyed a living room slumber party filled with snacks and our always favourite go-to movie series; Harry Potter!