Like usual, here are my December goals and their success!
- Catch up on all my favourite Christmas carols. I loved hearing some of my favourite Christmas carols again and sharing them with the Princess.
- Have a holiday movie marathon with the Princess. Rudolph, the Grinch and Frosty were some of our faves!
- Bake and eat my fair share of holiday treats. I spent a whole day baking and it seemed like in less that a few hours they were gone 🙂
- Take a nice and long winter stroll. We didn’t get any snow here in Toronto until after the holidays but I took full advantage once the snow fell.
- Rediscover the true meaning of Christmas. I think I always knew the true meaning, but I really enjoyed spending lots of time with family this year.