I love family and what better way to spend Family Day by spending time with those you love. I have family coming in from out-of-town and Hubby, Princess and I will be spending time with them. Here are just a few things that are happening around Toronto this Family Day Weekend.
- Woofjocks Canine Performance. On Monday, February 18th, Toronto’s Waterfront will be hosting Woofjocks Canine Performances for free. Times are 11:30, 1pm, 2:30 and 4 with photo opportunities at the end of each show. Come enjoy!
- Free Crafts & Family Movies. From 2-4 on Family, the Queen’s Quay Terminal has a fun packed afternoon of family fun with crafts, face painting and movies.
- Fantasy Fair. Woodbine Fantasy Fair is open this Family Day from 10 – 6. Come enjoy an indoor fairground and all the fun that goes with it.
- Family Day Weekend at Toronto Zoo. Fur family meet human family! Come see all the animals and their cute babies.
- Kids Fest Toronto. On the 17th and 18th, come by Kids Fest, Canada’s Largest Indoor Inflatable Show. Enjoy as your kids jump, bounce and play!