I found this recipe online and I have to say it was absolutely delicious. I have adjusted the original recipe and here is the one that I used.
- 40 raw shrimp, peeled, thawed and deveined
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz spinach
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- salt & pepper to taste
- Rinse shrimp and set aside. Cook fettuccine to directions.
- Grate 1 tsp of lemon peel and set aside. Juice whole lemon and put it aside as well.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium low heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook until pink.
- Once pasta is finished, add pasta and spinach to shrimp and toss until spinach wilts.
- Toss in lemon peel, lemon juice and seasonings over low heat until warmed through.