- Singing Ambassadors. The Toronto Waterfront is always busy in the summer and the Singing Ambassadors will be there this weekend and every weekend until September 3rd offering assistance as well as impromptu summer hit performances from 11 – 6. And in case you were wondering, you will be hearing renditions from the Beach Boys, the Beatles, The Drifters, Martha and the Vandellas and many many more!
- McEwan BBQ. Mark McEwan is a pretty well known chef and this Friday & Saturday, you can taste all the McEwan Fine Foods has to offer. From 11:30 – 4, Toronto’s finest indoor BBQ at the Shops at Don Mills will provide a culinary experience you won’t soon forget.
- All Aboard the Miniature Train. How about after your McEwan BBQ, you let the kids take a ride on the miniature train. Only $3 a ticket, the net proceeds support the Toronto Firefighter’s Toy Drive. Running from 11 – 5, the kids will have fun for a great cause!
- Music in the Square. Shops at Don Mills is definitely keeping the summer spirit going. Friday nights, from 7 – 10, Aion Clarke will be providing live entertainment, covering big hits from the likes of Rihanna, P Diddy and Drake for FREE!
- The Value of Pets at PawsWay. If you love dogs, then this is something you don’t want to miss. PawsWay at 245 Queen’s Quay will be showing all the wonderful things dogs do for us, such as their roles as protectors, helpers and healers this weekend from 11 – 5. The Purina Animal Hall of Fame Service Dog of 2012 will also be making an appearance on the 28th.