I was running errands this morning and in the store I came across a section of clearance Easter craft items. For only $5, I was able to create the Angry Birds Easter Egg Game! I am positive that my daughter will love this game as she LOVES Angry Birds and it will be the only time I willingly allow eggs to be tossed around our home.
- Plastic Filler Eggs
- Angry Birds Eggcessory Stickers
- Small Pebbles (or something to weigh down the “birds”)
- Building Blocks or Lego
- Decorate the plastic filler eggs with the Angry Bird stickers to make yourself a batch of pigs and birds.
- Fill you “birds” with something to weigh them down such as pebbles, or marbles and tape the seal shut. You don’t want them to be rock solid, but heavy enough to take down the blocks.
- Build a tower and place your pigs strategically.
- Toss your Angry Birds and have fun!
*I purchased the filler eggs and stickers from Shopper’s Drugmart!