The days are getting shorter, the weather is getting colder but this long weekend is the last time children and their families get to enjoy summertime fun. Labour Day marks the last long weekend before school begins and here is a list of things to do in Toronto.
- Canadian National Exhibition or CNE. This is the event to go to this weekend. Carnival rides, cotton candy and attractions, the CNE guarantees great family fun. This weekend there will be Petting Zoo’s, Reptile Shows, Circus workshops and My Little Pony show.
- Circus! The Exhibit. At the Ontario Science Centre, Circus! The Exhibit will be teaching the science behind juggling, the flexibility of contortionists and the physics of human cannonballs.
- Movie Under the Stars. At Downsview Park on August 31st, Dolphins Tale will be playing for free at 9 pm. Bring your own blanket and snacks and enjoy family movie night in a new and exciting way.
- Ultimate Dinosaurs. Giants of Gondwana have come to the Royal Ontario Museum and this exhibit will be sure to enlighten your little ones and is good for all ages.
- WoofJocks. If your children love dogs, then this is the event for you. Come watch canine sports and demonstrations for free!
Enjoy this long weekend with your family!