Labour Day has passed and the children are back in school but that doesn’t mean that the fun needs to end. Toronto and the surrounding areas always have lots of fun and interesting things to do over the weekend and here are just a few!
- 2nd Annual Haute Dog at Queen’s Quay Terminal. This Saturday and Sunday only, have your family pet come strike a pose on the Doggy Red Carpet at the 2nd Annual Haute Dog. There will be lots of canine fashion and Pupparazzi for our beloved furry friends and lots of free outdoor events for the family. Come rain or shine this weekend from 10 – 4.
- The Panda’s at the Toronto Zoo. Come to the Toronto Zoo to meet Er Shun and Da Mao and visit the new Panda Interpretive Centre. Learn all there is to know about Giant Panda’s.
- Under the Sea. If you child or yourself are fans of ‘Finding Nemo’ then you cannot miss ‘Under The Sea’ at the Ontario Science Centre. With Imax technology, you will get a first hand look at the Great Barrier Reef and the Coral Triangle.
- 15th Annual Taste of The Kingsway Festival. Stroll up Bloor Street for food, family and fun with entertainment for people of all ages. Happening this Friday through Sunday.
- Stanley’s Game Seven. For all you hockey fans, this one is for you! At the Hockey Hall of Fame, Hockey’s First 3D movie of the best moments in Stanley Cup History. This movie is included in the Hockey Hall of Fame admission, so come and watch a part of Canadian History!