I am happy to announce my very first giveaway contest! I will be awarding to 2 Sets of 2 Tickets to 2 very lucky winners to the 25th Annual Toronto Fall Home Show October 3rd – 6th at the Better Living Centre, Exhibition Place. Before I get into the nitty gritty of the contest rules, I will give you a little background on the event.
2013 marks the 25th anniversary for the Toronto Fall Home Show, which is the largest fall consumer show this city has to offer with almost 32,000 people attending every year looking for advice and ideas for their homes. At the Better Living Centre, Exhibition Place, there will be more than 300 renovation and design experts that can give you ideas and help for all your household projects. Celebrity Experts such as Jonathan & Drew Scott (Property Brothers), Annie Sloan, Leigh-Ann Allaire Perrault, Glen Peloso, Vicky Sanderson, Janice Fedak, Staci Edwards, Erica Gelman and many more will be giving demonstrations throughout the show.
You also will want to see the 2nd Annual Upcycle Challenge: Unhinged, where 25 celebrity experts and Style & DIY Bloggers will be sourcing and restoring 25 doors from Habitat for Humanity Toronto into functional upcycled items or pieces of art. The doors will be on display in the Habitat Toronto Exhibit Area at the Fall Home Show and throughout the show and will be up for auction during the show. Visitors can also vote for their favourite door on the Facebook Page and the door with the most votes will receive the grand prize of a $500 Visa card. All proceeds from the bids will be used to support the ongoing work of Habitat for Humanity Toronto.
New this year is the Lowe’s Kitchen Inspiration Station where visitors can utilize interactive tools and how-to videos to get that kitchen of their dreams. Class designers, contractor’s, culinary experts, and product specialists will be onsite to provide consultations.
The 25th Annual Toronto Fall Home Show will be at the Better Living Centre, Exhibition Place (151 Princes Blvd, Toronto, Ontario, Canada) from October 3rd – 6th. Here are the show’s dates & times. For more information on the show, click here for the official website.
SHOW DATES AND HOURS:
Thursday, October 3, 2013 11am to 9pm
Friday, October 4, 2013 11am to 9pm
Saturday, October 5, 2013 10am to 9pm
Sunday, October 6, 2013 10am to 6pm
Adults: $15.00 at the door / $12.00 online
Senior (65+): $13.00 at the door / $10.00 online
Children 13-17: $13.00 at the door / $10.00 online
Children 12 years & Under: FREE
Thursday, Friday $14
Saturday, Sunday $15 Thursday after 4pm
FREE Friday, Saturday, Sunday after 6pm $11
AND NOW FOR THE SUPER FUN PART! I will be giving away 2 sets of 2 tickets ($30 value per set) to 2 winners so they and a guest can attend the Toronto Fall Home Show. Here are the rules, regulations and how to enter!
HOW TO ENTER
- Bloggers. In order to be entered, you must A) Like this post, B) Reblog this on your site and C) Follow me
- Twitter. In order to be entered, you must A) Follow me on Twitter @CarleyAFisher and B) Retweet this post / Tweet this link mentioning me
- Facebook. In order to be entered, you must A) Like this post on my Facebook page and B) Share the post on your page
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The Contest starts September 19th and will end September 26th at midnight Eastern time.
- You can enter up to 3 times (1 entry for each social media site) however you can only win one set of tickets.
- Winners will be picked at random on September 27th. I will contact you that day to let you know you have won.
- You must provide a valid mailing address so I can send you the tickets by September 28th otherwise another name will be drawn.
- Once all winners have been contacted, I will post who won on all 3 sites.
I hope you enjoy entering this contest and I cannot wait to see who wins!!!!!!