Here we go again! Every month I create a list of things I would like to achieve and here are my September goals.
- Create a fertility diet and exercise plan. I did fairly well with this goal. I cut back on my pop consumption and tried to work out as much as I could. I ended up getting the flu and then Princess got sick, but I am back on track and I am seeing some results.
- Drink a litre of water every day. This one was so-so. Some days I would drink up to 2 litres and other days none at all. I will say when I would drink lots of water, I found that my skin was clearer and I felt more energized. Perhaps this was from cutting back on pop, but I’m sure that the water really helped too.
- Try 3 new recipes. This I was able to do. I made a new dessert recipe and two meal recipes. Delicious!
- Create a wall of inspiration. I didn’t get the chance to do this as I will admit I felt pretty uninspired this month. From things with Princess at school and illness, I just didn’t get around to it.
- Create a swear jar and cut back on my swears. I created a swear jar and the beginning started off pretty rough. I think swearing becomes more of a habit but once I caught myself I noticed that my swears happened a lot less. And in the off-chance I did, I got more creative. “Shut the Front Door” “Fudge” replaced some expletives and I used some older words like balderdash, malarkey and codswallop instead just to make things more interesting.